Monday, July 14, 2008

Prepare for Takeoff!!!

I'm starting to pack my clothes and getting the last of my support together, not to mention getting really excited! I leave on the 26th for Los Angeles, and then after a few days there, I will go to Prague! I'll be posting on this blog while in Prague as often as possible to keep everyone updated. In case anyone didn't know, I'll be there for about 3 weeks teaching VBS in Prague. Hopefully, I will be able to post pictures as well while in Prague, but I'm not sure as of yet. The days until I leave are becoming shorter, and I am absolutely bouncing off the walls!!! Prayers are definitely needed and wanted, so please, feel free!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey! Nice blog! How much support do you still need? I'll be praying for you! Can't wait to read all about your time.

Kristen

Margaret said...

Well, I still need a couple hundred dollars, but the church said that they would cover whatever I don't raise on my own up to a certain amount.