Monday, August 11, 2008

Packin up to go!

Well, folks my magnificent journey in the Czech Republic is coming to a close, so I am shopping for souveneirs for my family and friends and packing my suitcase. Hopefully my suitcase will weigh the same 45 lbs it did on the way over here, other wise I am in trouble! I have come to realize that when your mother advises you to bring a better bag, its usually good to listen to her; my bag no longer zippers, so I have to buy a new one before I go home. The only terribly sad thing about leaving is that I will miss the Farniks and the Russian ice cream sandwiches...they are SO GOOD!!!!! Unfortunately I cannot bring them home for all of you to taste.:(

But I will be bringing home postcards, pictures and Czech cookies, candy and other food. Please pray for the team and myself as we fly back to the US on Wednesday and I fly back 7 am Thursday morning. Pray that God will give us strength and endurance as we deal with jetlag, as well as ¨help for us to be on time for connecting flights.

For those of you who are going to be at the last Sr. High Bible study, I will see you on Friday I hope. As for the rest of you, I will look forward to seeing you on Sunday!

Ahoj!

2 comments:

mswagg said...

Margaret,
We have missed you so much...

Cant wait to hear all about what God is doing in the Czech Republic.

We love you..be safe.

Mother

Barbaranne said...

Can't wait to see your photos! Do you know how to do powerpoint? That would be nice for your presentation to the congregation on the 31st! Kate is learning herself... tee hee. Praying for your safety!